Sunday, January 20, 2008

Don't know why the exams always inspire me to post new entries, but it just makes me feel like writing something other than exam notes, so here I am.

Ever had the experience of making a mental note to yourself how you will not try a particular food ever again because you don't like it, but somehow, you'll just go eat it again just to remind you how much it sucks?

This happened to me today. I was out, and just had some noodles, so I thought maybe I could get a desert. Or a drink. Or both.

And so in the end I went to McDonald's to get a chocolate milkshake. And tagging along with this idea to get the milkshake, was the impression that sometime ago, I bought it and couldn't finish it because I didn't really like it and was kinda sweet, not to mention the fact that I read somewhere that McMilkshakes aren't the healthiest milk-based products around. (Something about them not using real milk at all, but anyway I should stop criticizing McDonald's anymore here, in case they decide to sue me)

Then there was this voice inside my head telling me to try it again, telling me that maybe I had a wrong impression of the beverage the last time. Needless to say I bought it.

But as I went past half the cup, I began to make the same mental note reminding myself not to buy it in the future again. And I guess this vicious cycle will carry on until the product is discontinued, or something like that.

In another unrelated incident, just now as I was just surfing YouTube, I saw a guy I'm sure I'll never want to mess with.


I think he can follow the links from YouTube right to this blog, so I shall not say much. I'll just keep any criticisms (or comments) to myself, in the unlikely case that he decides to move over here to Israel and personally chop

Ok the thought of that is freaking me out so I will not go on thinking about what he'll do when he do find me. Right here in Israel.

(Yeah so what if I don't really live in Israel, I wouldn't want to risk him REALLY coming over to Canada to murder me for what I just said)

The inspiration to write a new post just subsided. Will try to update cause it's pretty enjoyable. Till next time.

No comments: